I'm not much of a runner. They never expected me to run for a first down during my NFL career. While the "hustling" term is an industry fav used by entrepreneurs and so called "grinders" – I can't really say I espouse to the term in the way it's currently getting traction.
When I did this piece I was more in a state of examining "what is all this shit for anyway?".
Who needs laces in 2049. Enjoy this sporty appliqué while making a statement on this versatile layering piece for spring.
- 9.8 oz heather grey short sleeve sweatshirt
- 42/31/22/5 polyester/cotton/rayon/spandex stretch french terry
- Rolled and tacked sleeve cuff
- 1x1 rib neckline and hem
- Raglan sleeves
Pay homage to the hustle in this bold hoodie with custom graphic that suggests races are won one step-or letter-at a time.
- 9-ounce, 65/35 ring spun combed cotton/poly fleece
- Twill-taped neck
- Dyed-to-match drawcord
- 2x2 rib knit cuffs and hem
- Fully coverseamed
- Set-in sleeves
- Front pouch pocket